Harbour Town Melbourne has two convenient car parks with nearly 1500 undercover spots available every day.
Open 24 hours - 7 days a week, the user friendly facilities provide secure, multi-level undercover parking with multiple auto-pay options for customers. Plus, there's plenty of space so no pre-booking is required.
Harbour Town Melbourne Wi-Fi - Terms and Conditions of use
Surfing the net is easy at Harbour Town Melbourne thanks to a complimentary Wi-Fi service.
1. By agreeing to our terms, users of the Harbour Town Melbourne Free Wi-Fi accept that Harbour Town Melbourne will do their utmost to provide a reliable, stable and secure service, however from time to time, the Harbour Town Melbourne Free Wi-Fi may be unavailable or become unavailable whilst in the venue.
2. The Harbour Town Melbourne free Wi-Fi provides free Broadband Internet, however it is not supplied for the purpose of, and is not suitable for supporting any application or use, which needs continuous fault free network connectivity.
3. Whilst Harbour Town Melbourne will do everything within its power to monitor and rectify any service interruptions, it does not take any responsibility for any user data, which traverses the Harbour Town Melbourne free Wi-Fi network.
4. Harbour Town Melbourne cannot guarantee that your data will not become lost, damaged, or intercepted in transit using this Internet connection. Harbour Town Melbourne does not take responsibility if you lose an email or a download or any other kind of transmission, or if someone gains access to your passwords, or for any other like circumstances. Harbour Town Melbourne is only liable for losses which you suffer as a result of a breach of terms by Harbour Town Melbourne.
5. Security of the user’s equipment and data is not the responsibility of Harbour Town Melbourne. It is the user’s responsibility to safeguard against the risks of hacking, viruses, eavesdropping, and all other such hazards. Harbour Town Melbourne is not liable for any kind of loss or damage whatsoever.
6. The Harbour Town Melbourne free Wi-Fi is intended to be used in a "community-minded" manner. In order to provide a "fair" service for everyone, Harbour Town Melbourne reserves the right to: Bar access to the Free Wi-Fi service to anyone who is deemed to be in breach of the terms, or is behaving in an unsociable manner, or for any other reason.
8. Apply any such traffic shaping as is deemed necessary to provide the Harbour Town Melbourne Free Wi-Fi access in a fair and stable manner to all its customers. Customers of the Harbour Town Melbourne free Wi-Fi access agree to keep their activities legal and in good taste.
9. Customers are forbidden to use the Harbour Town Melbourne free Wi-Fi for the transfer of copyrighted or offensive materials, or any other such articles.
10. Harbour Town Melbourne reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions stated in this document at any time and for any reason. Continued use of the Harbour Town Melbourne free Wi-Fi by you constitutes your binding acceptance of such revisions, amendments, and modifications. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not access or use the Harbour Town Melbourne free Wi-Fi service.
11. Harbour Town Melbourne respects your privacy and will at all times comply with the Privacy Act and other applicable laws that protect information relating to you.
12. Harbour Town Melbourne or the operators of the Wi-Fi network will not under any circumstances (unless required by law) disclose any details about you to any third party.